Housekeeping & Sanitation Services
As the housekeeping plays a vital role in any corporate or any organisation, it saves cost and time of work force if they find their usable at right place. Main work of housekeeping is to take care of cleanliness, proper placement of durables and maintaining the hygiene standard of the premises. We provide the trained manpower to fulfil the housekeeping and sanitation need. We work with all the latest high quality machines for the specific purpose. All the working staffs are properly trained to use those gadgets properly and to best of their efficiency. Work force for housekeeping is solely responsible for following tasks:
- Utilize good housekeeping and sanitation to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Each employee is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary workplace.
- All materials must be properly stored with stock being placed neatly in racks, bins or storage containers wherever possible.
- Clear all floors and walkways of tripping hazards on a regular basis. Aisles must be kept clear of obstructions.
- Maintain all floors, decks and working surfaces in non slippery condition by removing spills as soon as possible. Non slip material should be inspected on a regular basis for wear.
- Provide a waste receptacle that is in good condition and appropriate for the type of waste material.
- Oily waste, rags or other flammable material shall only be stored in the proper metal receptacles.
- Materials shall not be stored where they block access to fixed ladders, stairways, electrical panels or switch boxes, fire fighting or other rescue equipment.
- Hand tools need to be neatly stored in a designated place.
- Keep air, hydraulic lines and electrical cords away from walkways, aisle ways and paths.
- Provide adequate fresh air flow in work area.
- Follow proper safety procedure for storing power tools and equipment.
- During inclement weather, be aware of and remove the hazards associated with wet floors.
- Store lab chemicals in proper containers and cabinets.
- Wash hands with soap and water, or a waterless cleanser, after leaving the work area to eat, drink or smoke.
- Be aware and use blood borne pathogen universal protocols where conditions and hazards apply.